Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Summer Fun




We put dirt in this planter box and wow the fun kids can have. It took days to get the dirt out of her hair. But she always has fun with Kade!


5 comments:

Jacy said...

Cute new blog!!! It really is such a great way to keep everyone posted on what's going on. Plus, it's a nice way to do journaling! ; )
Lot of cute pictures and posts!

Amy said...

Very fun! We haven't seen you guys forever. How time go by so quickly! We have a blog too and I love putting all the cute pictures of my girls on there as well! Check us out wwww.ourthomasonfamily.blogspot.com
Hope to see you guys soon!

Scott and Megan said...

hey katie...i found your blog yippee. So get some halloween info and pictures of the wee one up on the blog, etc. Come over and visit us at www.scottandmeganlee.blogspot.com

KarliSue said...

Katie I hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog.

Those are such cute pictures! You are so HOT Katie. Look at the picture of you! I hope you are doing well and I will talk to you soon!
Karli
karlisueludwig.blogspot.com

Hannah Jones said...

KATIE!! I found you off of Ashlee's blog!
You are so great- why haven't we been friends before now? Huh?!!
Thanks for your sweet comment about my hair last night. Seriously, you made my week!
(the simple things make me happy!!)
Have a great day!!
~Hannah