Friday, November 16, 2007

Visit to Idaho


Crunch Crunch!! She had so much fun. When I figure out how to do the video I have a couple of her crunching along!

I just love this picture of her in all the leaves it was really fun crunching around and those leaves were huge! Almost as big as she was.


2 comments:

Hannah Jones said...

She is SO cute!
And isn't Idaho the best place to crunch leaves?!! :)

Scott and Megan said...

yeah a new post! I love it! Thanks for letting us always come over and just hang and feel comfortable. I love how chill you are about people coming over and just hangin! I really admire that quality about you--I always get so nervous about how clean my house is, or is someone spilling something, or is everyone having a good time, or...blah blah blah I just need to chill! I admire yoU!