Friday, May 15, 2009

No excusess!!!










Ok maybe I have a one or two but that really doesn't count so I'm picking up now.. I've debated on trying to catch up but then I feel even more behind so .. Here we go.. a little recap we had My birthday in February and it was great then Braeley's which we spent in Idaho and had lots of fun! I really tried last year to make a cute cake but I will have to say I did it this year.. Twice.. Happy Birthday my sweet busy Braeley! Then we had Bob's birthday and a job change and then who knows what else..easter, ear infections, sassy little girl and I don't want my daddy to now I want daddy and not mommy so .. were moving on.. So Here a few recaps..

1 comment:

angie said...

I am so glad you updated! Looks like great birthdays. Your kids are getting so big, we really need to get together soon. Next time you are here, or we are there.