Daddy's little helper! She is the funniest little girl. She loves to be hands on with everything..
These pictures make me laugh because I have some pretty cute pictures of me doing the same thing when I was a wee little girl. She is all girl too! She loves to have her purses and Nc Laces and did I say SHOES!!!!!
Love it. I think we should all have a photo like that! :) ps. how about I call you this weekend? I start vacation Thursday night- cant wait to catch up!!
2 comments:
That is sooo cute! I really love the one of her "helping" bob fix the car. She'll love that when she's older!!!
Love it. I think we should all have a photo like that! :) ps. how about I call you this weekend? I start vacation Thursday night- cant wait to catch up!!
Post a Comment