Monday, December 17, 2007
Kids do the Darndest things!!
So today the funniest thing happened!! We were eating breakfast and were almost done I decided to open a pomegrante and eat some of those yummy little seeds and Braeley really likes them too. She was grabbing them out of the bowl and popping them in her mouth just like mommy when I saw she was trying to put one in her ear... Yeah I was very stern and said no you will get a spanking she smiled and continued eating the little seeds.. I turned around for just a second and she was making a funny face I started asking her what was wrong and then she started sticking her finger up her nose. Then I started laughing because then I caught on to what happened... so I looked up her nose and sure enough a little red seed.. I was laughing so hard I'm that mom that has to take her kid to the doctor because she sticks stuff in her orafaces (I don't know how to spell that) but it was so funny! Luckily I didn't let her keeping sticking her finger up her nose and the little seed worked it's way out but I did call the nurse to see if I should be worried.. haha I'm glad that's all it was.. I forgot to take a picture but I thought I'd share the funnies I laughed so hard.. Love you Braeley :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Thanks for the laugh! We love Braeley!!
Katie,
I have to tell you about the time Kiana stuck a Polly Pocket shoe up her nose. But, we ended up going to the Dr. Ahhh Kids are so crazy!!
Hey Katie--i found your blog off of Karlis, hope you don't mind. I loved reading about your darling little girls mischieviousness!
Lindsey Johnson
that is hilarious. at least it was tiny and biodegradable right?! :)
Post a Comment