When I was a little girl I loved to help my mom cook anything. She would put me up on the counter and let me stir and help when ever it wouldn't be to messy.. I've been so excited and blessed to continue on with that little tradition. This is one of the first times I've had her help me and from now on she is my little cook. Bob loves my homemade cherry pies and I enjoy making them so his little sweet hearts are working together on his pie's.
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Baking help
When I was a little girl I loved to help my mom cook anything. She would put me up on the counter and let me stir and help when ever it wouldn't be to messy.. I've been so excited and blessed to continue on with that little tradition. This is one of the first times I've had her help me and from now on she is my little cook. Bob loves my homemade cherry pies and I enjoy making them so his little sweet hearts are working together on his pie's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
How fun! What a fun tradition you have! Kelsey loves to help me make anything and everything! Little girls are just so fun! I can't believe how big Braeley is getting! What a cutie!
Post a Comment