I don't even know what to say she wanted to put on her little tutu.. I have always wanted a tutu and I wanted her to have one. So I made her one and then 2 and I'm working on the next one. And yes I am making one for me.. It's AwEsOmE! What can I say she's a little diva. So look for us at the next ward activity for our little family debut.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








10 comments:
Oh my goodness! That first picture is hilarious! You got the diva part right! Look at her pose and everything! She cracks me up. What an awesome little girl!
These pictures are hilarious! What a little sweetheart! I am looking forward to the picture of you and her together in your tutu's!
I expect the next photo to be of you in one of these!! :) lol. awesome. ps. thank you soooo much for your help you are amazing. Its funny they mentioned Dr. Horwath I went to him before my mission and I felt the same way about him. So, I'll try the 2nd idea. Check tomorrow if insurance covers it. crossing fingers! seriously thank you, loves!!!
Hi Katie! Oh, Bob too. Your daughter is adorable! What a princess. Are you in Utah or Idaho or somewhere else? I think the last time I saw you was in DC, and that was a long time ago. You guys look great and also like your having a lot of fun.
Stop by my blog and you can see what I've been up to and see my husband Daniel (whom you've never met).
cheney-cheney-bang-bang.blogspot.com sorry for the long name, surprisingly Cheney was very popular in the blog world.
This is Shana Brown-Cheney, by the way.
Katie, I can't believe that I did not have you on my blog! What is my problem! Anyway, I will be stalking you now! It was fun to get together tonight! Thanks for all your cool tips! I am now adding you to my list of cool people! You are the coolest!
Katie Ferg, um I mean Clayton! At last I have found you! Okay, that's a little dramatic! It's me, Jess Ivie Johnson! It's been so long since we have seen each other! I had almost forgotten your face! Well, I'm going to check your blog now and I noticed you have already found mine so you can see what we're up to! Your babe's a doll! I wish we were close enough for a play-date because my girls love to dress up, too! So if you ever find yourself in Oklahoma with nothing to do, give us a call! Miss you! Say hi to Bob for us, too!
Jess
That top picture is priceless! That's got to go in a frame or something!! LOVE IT!!!
She's such a cutie pie!
I want a tutu! Do you mass produce them?!! They will be all the craze when the little girls in the neighborhood see them!
that is adorable! such a cute family.
She looks like a diva! How fun.
Post a Comment