Then it was Present time and she had such a showing at her party.. She (we) have some wonderful friends and a great family so she was well taken care of. She had so much help with all the little cousins opening presents and sharing in her new found treasures!
After all that excitment it was time for the cake!!!! DRUM ROLL.. so I made her cake with a lot of help from our sweet neighbor who actually does cakes. It was a fun to take on a 3'd cake. Tracy Bullock made her other cake too! and for anyone with upcoming events she does (wedding, birthday, and all other types of event cakes)..
I will say next time I have a better idea for frosting but it was a lot of fun and it only took hmm 4 hours to make and hmm 3 seconds to eat. Actually she was dainty with it and it held up pretty well.








1 comment:
never mind. should have read the first post ;)
Post a Comment