So many moons ago my Mom Dana, made this dress for me when I was 3. And my sweet Aunt Lori kept a bunch of dresses that she had made me. Thinking one day I could maybe use them. I love all of them and so many wonderful memories come flooding back when I see my little girl wearing the dresses her Grandma made. A sweet way to give a gift from above! Thank you Lori this means so much to me!
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Oh the Memories!
So many moons ago my Mom Dana, made this dress for me when I was 3. And my sweet Aunt Lori kept a bunch of dresses that she had made me. Thinking one day I could maybe use them. I love all of them and so many wonderful memories come flooding back when I see my little girl wearing the dresses her Grandma made. A sweet way to give a gift from above! Thank you Lori this means so much to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
wow!!! I'm so glad you have those, that is amazing ;) and good of you to finally post! haa. hope you are doing well. <3
I think that is the sweetest thing ever to have her in your old dresses. SO precious. :)
Post a Comment