Drum Roll Please!!!!!!!
OK so because it is pretty soon it was a little hard to tell.. The wee little thing is quite small. But all looks good and is moving like crazy and was hanging out with many different poses.. BUT from the looks of it.. It seems that we will continue with our Pink family! But we'll keep checking to make sure. Now comes the fun part of picking what name we like.
So I was thinking because I have felt so much sicker this time than with Braeley that it is probably a boy. And I really like the name Cannon (thanks Charm) Cannon Clayton it has a good ring. And I was thinking of middle names and I'm just putting them together and thought hmm what about Cannon Bob Clayton..haha Then I just started laughing Cannon Ball Clayton haha. I love it. haha anyways I would never do that but it made me laugh. so thanks for listening.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
Congratulations on another girl, that will be so fun!
Congrats on your growing family Bob & Katie. When are you due? Keep us in the loop!
Another sweet little girl, 'eh? How cute! You guys got the girl thing down!... already a gorgeous little one! And yeah... love the Cannon Ball name! :)
Congrats, Katie! I'm so excited for you all. When's the big date?
dang funny...hey we're still 50/50 on the girl/guy thing...you never know...but ya nix on the cannon ball...it kind of reminds me of the time I liked the name Brock--ya put that with mr. Scott Lee and you get Brock Lee...and his brother cauliflower...what the ^&*( i married an adverb!:)so when can you come next??
You will love having two girls! We thought we wanted a boy second, but then found out Winn was a girl, and it's been great. For one thing, you don't have to buy any new stuff, and you will love it when they get big enough to play dolls and kitchen and tea party together. I love to just hide behind the door and peek at their make-believe! You will see!
Post a Comment