So I want to say that I have been misleading you all! I jumped the gun to say think pink I was corrected and it is still very inconclusive. It's still a 50/50.. But I would like to see what ya'll think it might be!
Hey dude, I'm in utah! Wanna hang out? Get the girls together? You have my cell number, it doesn't work in Genola where I'm staying but I'll check my messages so let me know. My mom also lives in Heber, and she is now neighbors with Riley Jones and he wants to have a BBQ with us so maybe we could all get together for a big feed! Let me know, and also keep us posted on what brand of baby you've got cooking!
Any more ultrasounds? Any more news? I can't even tell you how many times I've wanted to buy something for the babe, but I don't know if it's a little guy or gal! : ) Let us know if you get any more gender news.
4 comments:
so when will they be letting you get another ultrsound to find out? I am toally diggin the name cannon ball too! :)
By the by, congratulations! I don't know if I said that already. I'm so excited for you.
Hey dude, I'm in utah! Wanna hang out? Get the girls together? You have my cell number, it doesn't work in Genola where I'm staying but I'll check my messages so let me know. My mom also lives in Heber, and she is now neighbors with Riley Jones and he wants to have a BBQ with us so maybe we could all get together for a big feed! Let me know, and also keep us posted on what brand of baby you've got cooking!
Any more ultrasounds? Any more news? I can't even tell you how many times I've wanted to buy something for the babe, but I don't know if it's a little guy or gal! : ) Let us know if you get any more gender news.
Post a Comment