Tuesday, July 15, 2008

20 Weeks are up!!!


So the waiting is over we have a definitive answer for all those wondering Boy or Girl? DRUM Roll...... We're having a GIRL!!!!
So think Pink! We're really excited and Bob is so thrilled because he is really out numbered now!!.. Everything looks great baby is great and already has her little personality which means we have our work cut out for us. But I'm really excited for Braeley to have a little sister and soon to be best friend and worst enemy hehe..
Hey the bright side is I don't have to paint the baby room a different color. Yeah!

14 comments:

Our Family said...

Hey, congratulations! I know all about the sister challenge, and I think over all they are going to be best friends! And the not repainting thing is so nice. Plus you get to keep the same crib and bumper!
I am so happy for you, girls are so much fun, and so sweet!
Jill

charm said...

Yippee! Another cute little Clayton girl! It was so good to see you guys this weekend. Wish it could have been longer... but hopefully we'll get this girl trip planned so we can hang out longer. Braeley is soooo cute!!! Congrats again!

Scott and Megan said...

hot damn...now lets start talkin names....!

Taylor Anne Vail said...

Congrats! Girls are so much fun:)

Chris and Melanee said...

Thank Heaven for LITTLE GIRLS!!! YAY you guys, we are so excited for ya! Now our little girlies can be the best of friends! Glad to hear that you and baby are doing well!

The Prince's said...

Congrats I'm so excited for you guys!

Sharie said...

Just found your blog through Jess's. Your little girl is such a cutie! Congrats on the second one on the way - girls are fun, but definately an emotional rollercoaster! Keep in touch!
Sharie

Moreau's said...

Yeah! We like girls! And you guys make the cutest ones ever! Way to go!

Aubs said...

Yeah! Another beautiful Clayton girl to add to the ward. I am so happy for you guys. Congrats! It will be nice & easy for you because you can just use your girl stuff again.

J♥M said...

Congrats! Haven't seen you in awhile and hope that you're feeling good and still having fun!

T-Rah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
T-Rah said...

Hey Stranger! Just wanted to say Hi! You're a little hottie btw. lol Congrats on the girls! Man time has flown by!

Love ya
Tirra and Guy

Heather Sanders said...

Yea! Congrats, Katie!

elshmobelsh said...

Katie you are the perfect mom for two little girls! They will always look so adorable! Congratulations!