Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Camping at Fish Lake









We went camping with some friends to fish lake. We had a blast and Braeley still talks about camping. Braeley even is a great fisher-girl she got the biggest fish. It's nice to get away and catch a fish! Ok so I'm going to just say we had a lot of fun and have some fun pictures! The kids were pooped from a long day of fishing so they relaxed while the boys dutch ovened.. Braeley really got into the 4 wheeling she loved trying to drive it herself! But she looked so cute on that minature 4 wheeler.

2 comments:

Jecca Lee Ivie Johnson said...

Hey Katie! We're in Utah, but I'm out of cell range most of the time in Genola so if you want to set up a time to get together, you can e-mail me - I check it every day. my address is jeccalee3@yahoo.com
Can't wait to get together! Love the fish!

Jess

M. said...

soo.... boy or girl? boy or girl??? You look like you are having a wonderful summer, and those photos are really making me miss the west!