They did a great job considering that we made them sit there for a million pictures huh? I have some more pictures from that day to send to you (a month later!) Sorry, I am so behind lately!
hey it was fun hanging out with you guys yesterday!! Oh and by the way, my friend got her spanks at Dillards but since we live so close we should hang out sometime!! And thanks for all your advice last night!!
Katie! rich and i just got a blog! the address is www.richnlins.blogspot.com the pictures are soo cute. she is gorgeous, she looks like you. i hope to see you soon! Lindsay
4 comments:
I have not seen you in forever! I miss you! I have kind of been MIA, so hopefully we will see each other soon!
Cute Kiddos!
They did a great job considering that we made them sit there for a million pictures huh? I have some more pictures from that day to send to you (a month later!) Sorry, I am so behind lately!
hey it was fun hanging out with you guys yesterday!! Oh and by the way, my friend got her spanks at Dillards but since we live so close we should hang out sometime!! And thanks for all your advice last night!!
Katie! rich and i just got a blog! the address is www.richnlins.blogspot.com the pictures are soo cute. she is gorgeous, she looks like you. i hope to see you soon! Lindsay
Post a Comment