Friday, October 10, 2008

New Pictures! Yeah!






So I have put this off for so long that now in the last weeks before D day I had to get them done! The goal was to get ones of Braeley and then maybe try and get some of our family before the new baby. But we've tried in the past and I wasn't the so fond of them. But my sister in law Jacy is wonderful! I called her up last minute and said hey would you mind. She has an eye for pictures and is also really good and fixing them too. She also has a side business that she does and does an excellent job with! www.hugsandgiggles.com And the season is coming when we all like those Christmas cards! Anyways she is so good with them and I love the touch she has with Baby announcements too!
so check it out. But I love these little pictures of Braeley and oh yes more will be coming!!!! YEAH!!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you weren't kidding! Those turned out fantastic! You all look great.

Jecca Lee Ivie Johnson said...

I can't believe you are so close to having your baby! I bet you are getting so excited! Your pictures turned out great. I love family pictures in black and white!

charm said...

They turned out awesome!!! You guys look so good, and BRAELEY.... what a doll!!! Seriously!!! Can't wait to see your next one! Keep us posted!

Chris and Melanee said...

Oh my freaking ADORABLE!!! She looks so beautful in these, and your family ones looks great too!!

Amy said...

Super cute pictures! You look great for getting closer on baby's due date! I just can't believe how big and cute Braeley is...okay, I can believe how cute she is but we haven't seen you guys for way too long.

J♥M said...

Way cool pictures! It was fun to see you today!

Aubs said...

Katie these are adorable! What a talented sister in law. You look amazing. So one would ever guess you are about to have a baby.

elshmobelsh said...

Braeley is so beautiful! What cute fam pics. Good luck with your little guy coming in the next couple weeks. Hope all goes well!
elsh

Taylor Anne Vail said...

Oh my goodness; what BEAUTIFUL pictures! Glad to see ya'll are doing so good. Can't wait to see pics of your new little cutie!

angie said...

Hi Bob & Katie!

Your family pictures are beautiful. Let us know when your next one arrives. We are new to this blogging stuff, but we have a blog now as well. Good Luck with baby #2!

Angie and Vince

Our Family said...

You look amazing!!

Lindsi Jo said...

Hey Bob and Katie! I found your blog on Natalie Sermon's blog. Congrats on your new little one. Christian came over right after he was at the hospital and told us you had her. He said you didn't have a name picked out so we are still waiting to hear what you chose! We hope you are both doing well and we can't wait to see her.

Jana said...

Hey Katie and Bob! Your little girl is so cute! She looks just like you Katie. And, I'm assuming you have another little girl now! How is life with 2? I would love to see some pics! Hope you guys are doing well! Take Care

Lynette Callister said...

Congrats on the little new baby!