Sunday, February 3, 2008

Snow Trip 2008

This is at the Bear River Lodge, We have gone up here one other time before the little ones came along and it was so much fun that we had to do it again. We went up with my brother's and wives, and my Uncle and his wife. We had a pretty good time, it was really cold, it was in the negatives. It's so much fun and its fun to play in the snow. We get our own little cabins and then you just take your sled out when ever you want. The snow was probably about 6 ft of snow with 4 feet of pure powder... The boys were pretty sore from digging out the sled from all that snow. Braeley had a good time I was impressed that she did so well. We'll have to do it again!



Here is Bob on his sled. And Braeley and her cousin Ashley had so much fun playinig in the snow! Too bad it was so cold they could have play a lot longer. But I do love all ten fingers and toey's.


3 comments:

M. said...

oooh, all that snow! I'm so jealous!!!!;(

Heather Sanders said...

Weird... Mel said exactly what I was going to say. Well, either way, I'm still jealous of the snow and the fun activities you are doing in the snow. Sigh.

Natasha Ireland said...

Katie. Hello :) I found your blog through Tiff and Scott's. Your daughter is sooo cute. I love the tutu pic. Keep in touch. Natashaireland14.blogspot.com