Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Funniest kid

Here is a question for everyone? Have you ever bent over to pick something up, or bent down and tried to pick something up or move something? Well when this happens if you wear pants that are lower than your belly button, they sometimes creep down and this is known as 'crack or plumbers crack'. If you wear pants like this then you know what I'm taking about. Well I wear this type of pant every once in a while and sometimes miss Braeley is behind me... So as I'm bending down and this so called 'crack' is exposed. Braeley thinks it's funny to tickle the exposed skin, aparently because she never see's my skin.. So since I'm now bent over and the so called 'crack' is there she thinks it's funny to tickle me there.. and of course my response is AWWWWW. Then she gets more of a kick out of this new found funny. So she makes sure that if she see's skin she is right there to tickly mommy!

So the other day I was laying on my stomach on the floor working on the computer and she was playing horsey and laying on me and trying to get my attention in any way. And after she played horsey for a little saying giddy up, she got bored with my reaction and decided to pull my shirt up and start looking for the so called 'crack' I then started squealling and she loved that reaction so she kept tickling and then I couldn't take it she was digging down my pants and I rolled over and started tickling her..
Since then when ever she can, she thinks its funny to try and tickle me. I can't believe she just thinks... Hmm how can I make my mom Squeal..
Thats my child for ya. I will die the day she tries it on someone else but until then. watch out!!!!!

7 comments:

M. said...

haa. "Sometimes"?! :) just kidding!!! I love that they are entertained by things that require no batteries, no flashing lights...but I guess in this case a flashing of another sort.

Moreau's said...

So cute! I hate being tickled! I have to tell you that last night I got on your blog, and Dave was ready to say a family prayer, so I went away from the computer, but stayed on your blog, and then we had prayer. Well, then we had to put our kids to bed, and then I forgot that I was on the computer. So I am sure that it looked like I was on your blog for hours. I am such a stalker. hee hee! Your kid is so cute!!!

The Jensen's said...

Mac has figured out the "crack" as well, and thinks it is so funny when I sit down and he can make me squirm! Hope all is going well, it has been FOREVER since we have seen you, literally. Ryan will be so happy I found your blog!

Jecca Lee Ivie Johnson said...

Well, I know exactly what you mean - I have a very long crack and no matter how high up my pants come, it usually peaks over and Winnie likes to put toys in mine for safe-keeping so, you know, at least it's useful!

Hannah Jones said...

Ha HA! That "cracks" me up!! ha ha ha... yes... lame joke....
She is such a cute girl! I'm glad you're blogging this stuff!

Nick and Val said...

I just love Braeley! Awesome job on planning the dance by the way. It was a ton of fun!!

Jana said...

Katie and Bob, I'm so glad I found your blog. Your little girl is so cute! and looks just like you Katie! You guys look great! I'll be checking in again! Love the tickle story, you'd better post when she does try it on someone else!
Jana Brown Ferrel