Sunday, February 3, 2008

Getting ready Girls



These little girls are so cute and they enjoy each other pretty well for only being 5 weeks apart. They are quite silly. Braeley wanted to go out and snow mobile with daddys gear!


4 comments:

Scott and Megan said...

freak, katie she is a riot! I wonder where she gets it? I wanted to thank you again for fridays little bit of T and A and heaven :) Were you freakin freezing at Bear Lake? yikes!

Scott and Megan said...

ps can I get a tu-tu

Jecca Lee Ivie Johnson said...

Looks like a great trip! It really makes me miss the mountains! Last Saturday, Tish (curt's wife) and I drove down to Texas and we drove over one hill and I just wanted to linger. This flat land business really sucks!

Moreau's said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. I have never in my life been on a snow mobile! I totally need to try that! It looks like I have not truly lived yet!
p.s. your baby is beautiful!
p.s.s. I want a tu-tu too!!!!