Thursday, February 14, 2008
Oh my Goodness
Someone please tell me that she is going through a phase, and in oh, today it will be over. She was doing what she alwasy does playing. She is quite a good little girl and can entertain herself for a little while each day. She took off her Pj's and had climbed up on a chair to the table. I looked over and she was eating ice from my glass hmm.. no to harmful right.. well I was cutting a blanket so a little while later I turned around again.. OH MY GOSH she was dipping my cell phone in my huge glass of ice water.. I guess it needed a drink.. I really hope it still works after it dries out.. and the list continues to go on but I'm running around trying to pick up the disaster before it starts.. AHHH It's a dang good thing I love her!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
I always say, it's a good thing they are cute even when they are naughty or it wouldn't be as easy to get through all the terrible one's, two's, and three's! Good luck!
I wish I could tell you that it's only for a short time, but I think it gets worse as they get older and learn how to be even naughtier! Terrible twos, horrible threes, mouthy fours. . . that's where mine currently is! I do a lot of screaming into a pillow at night to make it to the next day. There's got to be a break on the horizon, well, at least until they become teenagers!
it is a phase! but then, it will just be something else:)
hang in there:) tiff
Hey Katie!
It's Natalie Kennedy...Sermon now. I haven't talked with you guys forever. Looks like you're doing well and your little girl is growing so fast...so adorable! Just wanted to say hi!
Love ya!
Our blog is sermonfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment