Friday, March 7, 2008

Ok Update Time



So I took a little break from the computer but I want to say that I have taken a break from life.. AHHHH.. so here goes.. All I can say is THANK YOU ASHLEE!!!!!!
If it wasn't for the sweet Scholes family my life or talking ability and then pure sanity would have gone through the window. They upgraded there phones and she was so sweet and I am now using her old one... OH How the world has such a new tone to it.. 4 phones later this is my new heaven.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha! You crack me up. And can I just say, holy posts! Did you seriously stay up all night and blog?! Man, I love to blog, but nothing comes between me and my sleep! By the way, you are SO stinkin talented! Both rooms looks awesome! I'm totally impressed with the tree.