Friday, March 7, 2008

Braeley's Baby Room



This has been fun!!







When we had Braeley I was very excited to have a little girl so I painted it girly! And I have loved it for her and she loves to play with the painted flowers on the wall and it entertains her sometimes for a little while. Well I have got the spring cleaning and dejunking and changing BUGGGG or something.. So my latest project is the spare room which has been the junk room I have decided to make Braeley's big girl room. I have been wanting to paint it and have put it off for 2 years so I did it. That was a funny story. Wrong paint colors and holly cow I pretty much had to plaster the whole room from all the little dents in the walls but I have won the war. Then I got the Pottery Barn Kids catalog and became inspired. I wanted to paint a mural or Tree on the wall. So I drew it on and started painting one night and so this has been my never ending project as of late. It's almost done and I'm excited to finish the room to move her in before her Birthday! so here are some pics of her Baby room and then some of her new with her tree. I'm also going to paint some flowers and ivy around too. But it has been fun.

7 comments:

miller family said...

katie, holy cow - you are so talented!! i love the new room (and the old room). you are AMAZING:)

Jacy said...

Good job! The tree looks wonderful! Can you believe that she is old enough to have a big girl room!!??

The Taylor's said...

What was the private block all about? I can't believe you painted that- it looks great! Always fun to switch things up.

Amy said...

What talent you have! I could never paint a mural on the wall! You did great!

elshmobelsh said...

Wow Katie! This is beautiful! That is so much work. I'm very impressed. How are things? Hope you are doing well. Love ya!
elsh

J♥M said...

You have always amazed me! I love it! I wish I was still Braeley's teacher! I miss all my friends!

Natasha Ireland said...

WOW That looks amazing, I can't believe you drew/painted that. A.Mazing. Way to go.