Here is her room finished for her Birthday.. That was my goal, and I got more out of it too.. I cleaned my whole Stinkin house. Happy Easter..
So a little side note.. Ok a question first? So in life as we journey through. As you look back on life and remember those good and not so good times you think how did I get through that. Wow..
Well about a month ago I got a spring bug or something and I decided that now is the time! I made a goal and I wanted to finish my baby's (aka little girl) new room. But as I worked on it and worked on several other projects at hand I remembered and thought about alot!
So I hear that it is common to become emotional or when you reminisce, on your kids first Birthday and even as they grow up you may have moments. ( Moments - by Emerson Drive) Anyways, for any of you that know what I'm talking about.... I'm having a moment.. My baby is turning 2 tomorrow and I have been a wreck for the last 2 weeks. Her first Birthday was so much fun to see her grow so much and she just made me laugh so much. This last year has been so much fun aside from the few recent occurrances (hehe) but still nothing terrible..
But in this last month I've really watched the most amazing thing my baby is growing up and I don't want her too..
Braeley is the best thing to ever happen to me.. I can't even describe everything, she has taught me so much and I've grown so much.. From a Toddler..
I Love that I want to be the best Mom for her and it makes me think of the many Moms in my life, and I am so grateful that I had such wonderful people to help me along the way.. I'm so happy to be in her life and love that I get to help her and teach her every day. And I'm so proud of her.. She is the smartest little kid I know and she is so sweet and perfect in every way.. I'm so blessed to have such a sweet spirit in my home and I love that we are best friends and I hope we can always be..
I LOVE YOU BRAELEY!!! Happy Birthday!!
A theme song for this post is ( Little Wonders - by Rob Thomos) This is my Favorite song and cry probably everytime I hear it.. If you don't have a favorite this should be it.. Thanks for listening








10 comments:
cuuuute. tell her happy birthday for me :) KNow what I think of at easter time? Dying my hair black, going "easter dress shopping" at Savers... and laughing- a lot. Love you!
Just so you don't think you are the only mom who feels this way, when June turned a week old, I had a good cry because I didn't want her to grow up! A week? I mean seriously, how big could she have gotten in a week? Well, I sucked it up and decided that life wouldn't be any fun unless I could watch my babies grow and learn and discover new things so I say bring on the growth! Except maybe not teenage years! Not ready for those yet! Your room turned out beautiful! My mom and Audra are coming to visit this next week and you've inspired me to start on my girls' room (with their help, of course)! Keep up the cute posts!
The room looks darling! Get excited for this coming year! I know it is hard to see your little one get big, but I think from 2-3 was one of the best times. They grow and change so much and it is really fun and exciting to see them become little girls!!!
Okay, now I'm going to start tearing up! My baby is almost 3!! Thanks for the great job with the Easter Egg Hunt and for inviting us to Braeley's super cool birthday party! Her room looks great, and one of these stinkin days I'm going to get over there to look at it in person. You're so fantastic!
Katie,
You did so good on her bedroom!! It's so nice to be able to keep in touch this way. I check your blog all the time to see how you and your family are doing. I don't know if you've seen ours but it is stclifford.blogspot.com if you haven't.
Love ya,
Tiff
Room turned out great- I love to redecorate and change things up. We're going private with our blog, so stop by and leave me your sign in email. Hope all is well for you & Bob.
Katie Ferguson? What the heck! This is Tiffany McCulloch(Vail) I found your site while in the midst of blog jumping. How are you? You look amazing...we should keep in touch!
Tiff
sniff sniff...i love that little Braeley too! i love that she loves us! What a fun b day party we had. We also love FHE with you guys! I know I can always count you KT thanks so much for being such a genuine friend! xoxo love ya
love the room! so cute! You should paint murals for a living! How crafty are you? Thanks for coming to visit me the other day! It was so fun to chat! And your little girl is so cute! She can come over any time to play!
Hey woman,
I just set our blog to private shoot me an email at adamandtiffanyvail@yahoo.com and I will send you an invite.
Tiff (Mcculloch) Vail
Post a Comment