Friday, March 7, 2008

Idaho Trip and Cows








So I took a trip up to visit with my family and spent a week up there. I went through a bunch of my mother's stuff that is going to be tossed out and I had a good time showing Braeley the ways of the farm.. I didn't have a car up there so I borrowed my dad's pickup to drive around town, and Braeley thought that was great. Because on country roads in the winter in a pickup. Ha, lets just say it's probably better than Lagoon.. She loved it.. WEEEE WEEE AHHAHHH I can still hear her.. Anyways we fed that baby cows and the big cows and drove tractors and you name it..
If anybody wants a taste of that country liven call me and we'll go..
So I'm going to post a whole bunch of pictures.
oh and it's calving season so they get a couple new baby calves a day! Braeley likes the little calves.. but they are scared of her..

2 comments:

M. said...

how fun! That is fantastic you get to go up so much :) Wow, and its so different than where I live or could even drive to in a small amount of time!

Aubs said...

sounds like a fun trip to Idaho. It sure looks cold in the pictures...I am glad we live in Utah and it is starting to warm up and we can see Spring just around the corner.