Friday, March 7, 2008

Caffeine Patch

So Has anyone really wished that to get through the day the church would come out with it's own version of the caffenine patch.. HOLY Cow I need one.. If anyone has seen My FAVorite move "Meet the Robinson's" I love the lady who has like 20 on her arm.. I want some.. I just feel like I'm running around with my head cut off I have been working on a few projects and Wow.. and the sad thing is that I feel like I'm further behind than when I started.. I miss blog lerking and I miss peeking into all the things going on in my list of blog buddies lives. So hello to you all out there I'm checking in slowly. I have had a few projects that I'm working on and I decided that tonight is the night to update or it will never happen.. Oh if you haven't seen that Wonderful disney movie BUY it .. I cry every time at the end.. I love that song!!!

No comments: